ATN Featured Add-ons Nominations

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Tue Nov 20 18:08:25 UTC 2018

Hello all,

We have a new Featured Add-ons Board that is reviewing what add-ons to
featured on addons.thunderbird.net (ATN) for the upcoming year. That
means now is the time to make nominations for the add-ons you think
deserve to be featured!

You can see the criteria for featured add-ons here
<https://github.com/thundernest/policies/blob/master/docs/featured-addons.md>.

You can Email your nominations for featured add-ons to:
atn-featured at thunderbird.topicbox.com

If you would like to serve on the Featured Add-ons Board, you can Email
that list or hit me up. We'd be happy to have more folks contributing to
this effort!

--
Ryan Sipes
Community Manager