Announcement: Owl: Exchange support for Thunderbird

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Thu Nov 15 02:42:59 UTC 2018

Hello all,

we've been working hard on this, and we're ready for a first public beta
test.

You can download the XPI <http://www.beonex.com/owl/latest.xpi> from my
website <http://www.beonex.com/owl/> and install it in the TB addon
manager. You need at least TB 60.3 or Thunderbird 64 beta, earlier
versions will not work.

Go to the Addon settings to add an Exchange account.

If you encounter bugs, please email me privately, with a detailed
reproduction, symptoms, and your Exchange domain.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Ben