Thunderbird 64 compatibility

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:23:53 UTC 2018

Important Correction: looks like I done botched up on MenuOnTop - it's still
compatible, just had to raise maxver to 64.* Well that's good news I suppose.

My request for planning a hangout to convert a non-restartless ADd-on still stands. I
don't know how good the timing is though, should we wait until 64 has stabilised? It
would be very cool if the council could make a resource available to spend maybe 1 day
/ month on helping Add-on authors converting their Add-ons. A public live stream would
be the most transparent way of doing this, as we could share a link to it as a
"tutorial". Also I can use it's comment section to liase with questions for people who
do not use the IRC / social media channels of Thunderbird and have trouble using the
info on mdn / wiki.

Just a thought.

Axel

Music Production and Composition