Thunderbird 60 Feature Video Planning

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Thu May 3 18:17:43 UTC 2018

great idea!

Could you maybe - later - also make a video for people that are new to
Thunderbird?
You may actually make two videos: one for people who know email desktop
clients, and showcasing core Thunderbird features. And one for people
who only know webmail so far and have never seen a desktop email client
(only on mobile, or maybe only whatsapp).