Thunderbird 60 beta - marketing the changes / improvements

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:43:59 UTC 2018

I also found the graphic on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird#Releases

I feel we should have something like this (in a more interactive way, with exact
release dates for all past releases at least for the last 2 ESR cycles) on
thunderbird.net (or was it thunderbird.org? Dang we need more marketing) once we have
moved everything to there... do you need editors to maintain the new site?

thanks for your quick replies!

Axel