Thunderbird 60 beta - marketing the changes / improvements

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:05:28 UTC 2018

Tanstaafl,

Thunderbird 60 is supporting Add-ons. Obviously problems like this need to be bug
reported and fixed either on Thunderbird's side or addressed by us (the Add-ons authors).

Just go easy on the FUD please :)

on a side note - Does anyone have a URL for the (rough) Thunderbird release Calendar?
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases points to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar which is a little sketchy (and hard to
relate back to Tb52.* releases).

Axel