Daily builds broken, was: Windows Daily users please switch to 64bit builds

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Sat Mar 24 10:26:09 UTC 2018

On 21/03/2018 12:12, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> Windows 32bit builds are broken and will be broken for the foreseeable
> future until the move to TaskCluster. So 32bit users won't receive any
> updates.
>
> So please switch to 64bit builds. Please tell your family and friends
> and share on social media

Further to my e-mail above, I'd like to advise that all Daily builds are
not working at the moment. Reason: They are currently done on Buildbot
and those builds have stopped working due to the Stylo requirement the
old Buildbot machines don't fulfil.

I'll advice further when Daily builds have been switched to TaskCluster
in a couple of weeks.

Alternatives: Use TB 60 beta being released very soon now. Or for
experts: Pick a TaskCluster build from
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=comm-central. For Windows,
click on the "Bs" and download setup.exe. Mac and Linux users click on
the "tc(B)" and download target.dmg or target.tar.bz2 respectively.

Jörg.