Vision for Thunderbird

Óvári ovari123 at zoho.com
Thu Mar 1 04:23:04 UTC 2018

Question 1: When is it planned to enable URL redirection [1] for Mozilla
Thunderbird from the Mozilla hosted website [2] to the Thundbird hosted
website [3]?

When following the ‘Donate’ link at the bottom of the page on [2],
donations are collected for Mozilla [4], not Thunderbird.

When following the ‘Donate’ link at the top of the page on [3],
donations are collected for Thunderbird [5], not Mozilla.

There may be people who think they are donating to Thunderbird, when
actually they are donating to Mozilla.

Question 2: Are you aware of this?

Question 3: Are you able to reproduce?

Question 4: Should the ‘Donate’ link at [2] be updated to [5]?

Thank you

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL_redirection
[2] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
[3] https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/