Vision for Thunderbird

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:50:15 UTC 2018

I like these suggestions.

Another thing to consider for the default case: if we show the same appeal
to donation on the landing page it will soon not be perceived anymore. So
if it could change once in a while by having different layout / wording /
picture (?) - think of SEO principles of content fresh - it will make a
bigger impact.

Think of it as a squeeze page without stopping the user from doing their
work.

Axel