Thunderbird 60 and Thunderbird 52

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Sun Jun 17 21:43:02 UTC 2018

We are planning to build and release 60 beta 8 this week.
And hopefully a 60.0 soon to follow.

If you haven't yet tested 60 you can get it from
http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/channel/ - in non-English language if
you like.

If you know of an add-on that doesn't work in 60, please inform the
author at the add-'on's *support *site or *support *email address (not
AMO), and list it at
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/thunderbird59support-issues if it
is not already cited there.