MailExtensions API

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Tue Jun 5 12:18:40 UTC 2018

Axel Grude schrieb am 05.06.2018 um 13:58:
> please involve Add-ons / Extension authors in the discussion.

Sure. But I first need the appointment from the TB Council, to take care
of this. Also, this project is way too large to do it in my free time.
Once the TB Council agrees that I take charge of this and to fund it,
then, we can go from there. I will make some general plans and
proposals, so that we have a basis for discussion, then seek feedback
from the larger addon community, yes.

Right now, with TB 52, I can't even call my phone. So, I'm very much aware.

Ben