[Council Update] New Council, New Hires, New Looks!

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Sun Jun 3 20:59:05 UTC 2018

Hello Folks,

an interested reader from the community was very inspired by the report
below, so much that they went ahead and made a donation. They suggested
adding a direct link to donate to these emails, which I am now making up
for:

https://donate.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/?utm_source=tb-planning-updates&utm_medium=email

I know some of you may not want to use the utm parameters, but if you
don't mind please leave them in so we can see if it is worth keeping the
links in these emails.

Thanks
Philipp