Running (any)_ Add-ons in Thunderbird Daily

Geoff Lankow geoff at darktrojan.net
Sat Jul 14 04:10:30 UTC 2018

Hi Axel

You should be able to get things working again by replacing the
install.rdf file with a WebExtensions style manifest.json file, which
includes the key "legacy" set to true.

There's been a mountain of work by a number of people to get things to
work like they did before, or as close as possible. I have a stack of
about 6 or 7 patches waiting to land which should make things better in
a lot of cases. I'm awaiting one final review, so it should be landing
any day now. Probably best to wait until that happens.

GL