Thunderbird Governance 2018 - Council Elections - method of conducting elections / nominating and voting

ISHIKAWA,chiaki ishikawa at yk.rim.or.jp
Fri Jan 19 17:38:52 UTC 2018

On 2018/01/19 16:50, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> We'd also like to include SUMO contributors of languages other than
> English who might be missing from the roll.

I think this is great, Japan being in the top position of the countries
where the number of TB users is large. Also, Germany is a big user base
if I recall correctly (however, many Germans use written English rather
well.)
Chinese speaking users seem to be large in number although I am not sure
how many.

Chiaki