MailExtensions

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:06:52 UTC 2018

Why not - it's a start.

I don't expect everything to surface free of charge, but I am currently incorporating
a business. That means within the next few months I want to start an indigogo
fundraiser campaign to *pay* developers to write the necessary APIs *and landthem in
TB Core*. I think landing them (having them approved for general use) should almost be
a requirement for payment, because it is no good to fund something that is potentially
only temporary.

Once this has been approved, the next important question is, will there be free
mentoring from the Thunderbird team to get people started? I would suspect people who
already work at core Tb patches are too busy to write APIs, so this may attract some
fresh commercial developers instead.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,