TB 60 and Lightning

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Tue Dec 4 06:12:39 UTC 2018

Hello all,

On my home computer (Linux Mint) I made a mistake of upgrading to v60
and then I noticed it's not accompanied with latest version of
Lightning. Jumped trough some hoops and extracted Lightning beta from
another linux image so now I have Lightning on v60.
Yesterday I received upgrade notification on my work windows machine to
upgrade. Calendar is essential there and as I see it on addons website,
new lightning isn't available yet.

Is there a reason we are offering upgrade from 52 to 60 when lightning
isn't available for 60?

Mihovil