Thunderbird development

Martin Genet genet at crans.org
Mon Nov 27 21:43:40 UTC 2017

Hello tb-planning,

Since Mozilla seems very concerned about people's privacy, I believe it
should go back to actively develop Thunderbird, on the desktop but also
develop a mobile app. Indeed, there seems to be more and more people
switching from emails to chat apps, and most of them probably do not
really understand the difference in terms of where their data is stored
and how they can access it. In order to reach the maximum number of
people, I believe Mozilla should develop a simple interface based on
conversations, similar to widespread chat apps. Is there a chance that
it might happen? Is there a better place to ask about it? Many thanks
for your comments/suggestions.

Martin