Add-ons cookbook, first draft

CardBook cardbook.thunderbird at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:22:46 UTC 2017


Hi folks

Thanks a lot for this very usefull list :O)

The point ({get,set}ComplexValue use of nsISupportsString -- 
replacement: {get,set}StringPref()) seems to work in Th 58, no ?...


Philippe




Le 24/11/2017 à 11:00, Jim a écrit :
> On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 1:08 AM, Jörg Knobloch <jorgk at jorgk.com> wrote:
>
>> Not quite a cookbook yet, but this page https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thund
>> erbird/Add-ons_Guide_57 lists the issues. Of course there were also
>> changes in Mozilla Core between mozilla52 and mozilla57 which aren't listed
>> on the page (some drag&drop changes Axel had to deal with come to mind).
>>
> Would it be better to put this on MDN? There are some TB docs there already
> (sadly, they're often out of date, although I've tried to update the stuff
> where I know the right answer), and I feel like people would probably try
> MDN first for this sort of thing.
>
> - Jim
>
> On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 1:08 AM, Jörg Knobloch <jorgk at jorgk.com 
> <mailto:jorgk at jorgk.com>> wrote:
>
>     Not quite a cookbook yet, but this page
>     https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Add-ons_Guide_57
>     <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Add-ons_Guide_57> lists the
>     issues. Of course there were also changes in Mozilla Core between
>     mozilla52 and mozilla57 which aren't listed on the page (some
>     drag&drop changes Axel had to deal with come to mind).
>
>
> Would it be better to put this on MDN? There are some TB docs there 
> already (sadly, they're often out of date, although I've tried to 
> update the stuff where I know the right answer), and I feel like 
> people would probably try MDN first for this sort of thing.
>
> - Jim
>
> _______________________________________________
> tb-planning mailing list
> tb-planning at mozilla.org
> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/tb-planning
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/tb-planning/attachments/20171124/8c387442/attachment.html>


More information about the tb-planning mailing list