Fx57 Browser Bustage Explanation and Workarounds (Video)

Tito f.disclosure at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:33:30 UTC 2017

splendid,

however i thing that there is question arising from the video i.e.
Mozilla states that they will be dropping the xpcom, but as i read in
multiple emails (the last one  from m Magnus Melin) it has not been
decided if xpcom will be dropped in TB. As Magnus wrote:

"
some parts dropped from mozilla-central will move to comm-central if
there are no good alternatives for us
"
so the question is still opened in my opinion if xpcom will still
survive in TB.

or am i missing something here, if so can you please update me on this one?

regards,

Tito