Add-ons cookbook, first draft

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Fri Nov 24 07:08:44 UTC 2017

On 22/11/2017 18:08, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> There have been postings to the Maildev and
> dev-apps-thunderbird at lists.mozilla.org mailing lists about interfaces
> that have changed. All these should be compiled into a "cookbook" as a
> Wiki page.

Not quite a cookbook yet, but this page
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Add-ons_Guide_57 lists the issues.
Of course there were also changes in Mozilla Core between mozilla52 and
mozilla57 which aren't listed on the page (some drag&drop changes Axel
had to deal with come to mind).

We'd appreciate some community participation in fleshing out the page;
e-mail me if you don't want to edit the Wiki page.

Jörg.