Fx57 Browser Bustage Explanation and Workarounds (Video)

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 21:48:13 UTC 2017

/Garrafrauns, 22 November 2017 21:26:44 /

Dear all,

Today I created a video (mainly addressed at the users of my addon QuickPasswords)
that tries to explain what happened and to show some advantages / disadvantages of
Firefox Quantum. It also gives some alternatives for people who want to keep using
their legacy Addons, at least for the moment:

https://youtu.be/4xWn5NWlLmE

This is a difficult subject (especially for explaining to the layman) I hope I haven't
made too many mistakes. I am open to critizisim / feedback (ideally on YouTube) and
would ask you to share it where you can if you think it is of value.

thanks a lot,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,