Are most of the existing add-ons being sacrificed due to adding support for WebExtension?

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Wed Nov 22 10:58:35 UTC 2017

Hi Jörg,

thanks for informing addon authors directly (as I understand your
wording) about changes etc.

It would be great to see a general posting about the current status and
further upcoming necessary changes. Someone of the TB Council or the
Engineering Steering Committee should take the responsibility for such a
channel. Not making the situation public is very destructive not only
for the TB contributors but also for the TB users.

Thanks
Günter