Re: p≡p foundation and Enigmail

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Wed Nov 22 10:46:05 UTC 2017

Hi.

Wait, what pEp binaries? I think binary addon components do not work in the Mozilla platform for some time.
Will Enigmail bundle some executable files that will be called by the addon? Similarly how Enigmail calls gnupg ?
If even the "adapters" (for JavaScript?) are binaries, in what form is the "Engine"?