Thunderbird Governance 2018 - Council Elections

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Sat Nov 11 01:27:54 UTC 2017

2 questions that I would also be interested in to be answered by the
community:

* Which problems for Thunderbird as a whole would you like the Council
to address?
* How do you see the TB Council? What do they do well? In which ways and
areas does the TB Council need to improve?

(Please do not feel that you are not involved enough in the project to
answer these questions. I'd like to hear even from those of you who only
use Thunderbird as end user. Let's give everybody a fair slice of the
voice, and accept other people's voices as they are.)

Ben Bucksch