Thunderbird.next/TB:NG/whateveritscalled Feature request/idea

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Mon May 8 15:07:24 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

there may have been a misunderstanding then. The "read e-mail" bit is
the initial short term goal. I was just saying that it doesn't make
sense to plan specific integrations at the current time while a
rewritten Thunderbird hasn't yet started. Turning it into a messaging
platform that would allow for such integrations should definitely be
part of the plan.

Philipp