Thunderbird.next/TB:NG/whateveritscalled Feature request/idea

Óvári ovari123 at zoho.com
Sun May 7 01:58:45 UTC 2017

*Ring* is free software for universal communication which respects
freedoms and privacy of its users.

https://ring.cx <https://ring.cx/>

 1.

    Free software

     1.

        Free

     2.

        Released under GPLv3 licence

     3.

        Supported by an active community

 2.

    A network

     1.

        OpenDHT protocol

     2.

        Decentralized communication

     3.

        Peer-to-peer discovery and connection

 3.

    Secured

     1.

        End-to-end encryption with authentification

     2.

        Identity managed by X.509 certificates

     3.

        Based on RSA/AES/DTLS/SRTP technologies

Ring (formerly SFLphone) is free distributed multimedia communication
software published under the GNU General Public License 3. It is
developed by Savoir-faire Linux with the help of a global community of
users and contributors. Savoir-faire Linux is a Canadian company
specialized in Linux and free software.

Perhaps Ring could be integrated into
Thunderbird.next/TB:NG/whateveritscalled too?