New Council Roles and Hiring Update

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Fri Mar 31 09:17:37 UTC 2017

Hi Benjamin,

I agree it is important to have someone on the job that has experience
with open source communities, of course we would enjoy someone who knows
the heartbeat of Mozilla as well. We are working on getting the job
requisitions written and published and would very much appreciate if you
could send people our way once we are able to accept job applications.

Thanks,
Philipp