New Council Roles and Hiring Update

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:52:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

Just to chime in if the council is so interested I could connect the
council with a number of friends and colleagues including MoCo Alumni who
have done Community Management professionally
as I think it would be important to consult someone who has worn such a hat
on OSS to build a good job description to ensure TB gets the perfect
candidate but also gets good value out of the candidate it hires or
contracts with.

Benjamin Kerensa