More users = More support requests

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:08:22 UTC 2017

On 27/03/2017 22:54, Matt Harris wrote:
> My daily version opens https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Thunderbird/ct-p/Thunderbird.
> In the English version it looks like
>
> <screenshot redacted>
>
> If you are seeing something else, it is a bug.
>
> My understanding is that the redirects that date back to Mozilla messaging were lost
> or not updated in the migration.  I also believe that they are being updated.  It
> may also be an issue that some localized information is hard coded by the localizers
> and some is left to the smarts of the web site to detect.

Looks great, but opens in s browser window (Earlybird 50.0a2). As long as we still
have Gecko on board I would really prefer this in a content tab (fully integrated with
the tabbed browsing experience). What is the general thrust are we still embracing
that we have  the browser on board for displaying online information or should the
move be away from that and trust that the user prefers his browser?

Axel