More users = More support requests

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Fri Mar 24 23:03:46 UTC 2017

Jörg, while you are right that nobody is entitled to support for free
software....
and you are right that developers cannot participate in end user support
(that's not your role, indeed)...

please thank Bruce and others who tireless spend their own free time to
help others. I think that's something great and beautiful.

Thank you, SUMO team!

Ben