New Council Roles and Hiring Update

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 15:26:39 UTC 2017

Those three roles are good first steps I think for sure having a community
manager and release manager.

I've been exchanging emails with Ben about social media and marketing and
of council plans to hire a CM it would make sense to have them oversee
those two areas.

It might be helpful to put together a job description for each and think
about what kind of salary you can sustain. I can't really send anyone your
way without those details.