More users = More support requests => YouTube Channel?

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:33:24 UTC 2017

Hi Bruce,

On my own I have only limited capacity but we could produce a monthly YouTube video
that shows important concepts on how to use / fix Thunderbird if you / someone can
elect / suggest some worth-while topics (*). If there is a public support forum we
could promote this via the YT channel as well. If we had more people collaborating we
could then produce more content.

A Q&A style thing might also be an option. The hardest thing is always the scripting;
(well editing / recording is hard too, but that's mainly time consuming). I firmly
believe videos are very important for promoting Thunderbird and showing how to work
with it. I think this sort of resource is usually best to inspire users to help
themselves.

[Anybody interested in this] contact me off list if you think this might be a good idea.

Axel

(*) I have to admit this stuff is really hard to do with just a one-man-show.
Collaboration or a team usually fast tracks and focuses this.

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/zombie-keys/>, SmartTemplate4