More users = More support requests

Philippe VIGNEAU cardbook.thunderbird at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 07:54:02 UTC 2017

furthermore, I personnally think that we should propose a business offer
for companies , including support and why not a hosting for their
emails, contacts and events... If they have an issue or a question,
companies need to know that they will have an answer

we need a more user-oriented approach...

Philippe