More users = More support requests

Bruce A. Johnson Bruce at BruceJohnson.ca
Thu Mar 23 20:04:42 UTC 2017

I mistakenly responded to just Axel, not to the whole list.  Others said
the same thing on the list, though.

On the Mozilla support website, people can ask a question, now called
"New Community Post"
https://mzl.la/2lw6mqN

And it is there that they choose the "board" to post the question.

Since the change in SUMO software, everyone involved with adjusting that
software hve been very slow to make this "New Community Post" page
easily available, but it is not "hidden".

As for a TB specific domain, that is up to the Council to figure out
when and if the BIG CHANGE ever happens.

Unfortunately, the most obvious domain names are already taken.
thunderbird.com, thunderbird.org are being used by other companies. I
see, though, that thunderbird.net is owned by the Mozilla Corporation
and is currently being redirected to https://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/