AW: Re: Outreach to end users

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Thu Mar 23 06:36:36 UTC 2017

from the posting on support in this list:
>then there is this forum: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

The top post in that forum is called 'Is Thunderbird dead and other FAQ'. It is dated Jan., 2016 and locked.

Doesn't that proove to anybody seeing this post that TB is truely dead? It is a year old and no update.

We need posts and PR with the subject line: 'Thunderbird is alive'.

If I tell my child: 'don't stumble', it will stumble - the mind catches the concept of stumbling, not the concept of 'not'. All public posts discussing 'not being dead' bring the concept of 'TB and dead' into the readers mind.

Klaus B