More users = More support requests

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:48:06 UTC 2017

We have an escalation process - it's called bugzilla:

This could be a good starting point:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/query.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=test&classification=Client%20Software&product=Thunderbird&resolution=---&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&longdesc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_id=&bug_id_type=anyexact&votes=&votes_type=greaterthaneq&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&emailtype3=substring&email3=&chfieldvalue=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&j_top=AND&f1=noop&o1=noop&v1=

then there is this forum:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

I think there is also a more general forum at mozilla.org?

cheers,