AW: Re: removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Wed Mar 22 18:29:07 UTC 2017

As a matter of fact, I don't know how to make stdout (logging) usable in Windows.

Nevertheless, this is what happens:

1) open TB, highlight an email. Press 1 2 to set two tags to the same email. -> Gloda's collection of tagged messages is ok.

Press 1 2 to remove both tags at the same time. Wait for Glodaquilla to show it is indexed. Gloda holds on to this email and returns it in a collection of tagged messages (but the tag string is empty).

2) Set two tags to another email (e.g. again 1 2). remove tag 1. Wait for Glodaquilla to show 'indexed', then remove tag 2. Now the email is not shown in a collection of tagged messages.

1) seems to be a bug.

One more question:  I have a query, listener and then a collection, all inside of a function.
(like function xxx() { let query =  ...; let mylistener = ...;  etc. }

Does the query, collection etc go away if the function xxx goes out of scope (is ended)?

If I call the function xxx another time, do I get another query/collection etc.?

Klaus