Outreach to end users

Italo Vignoli italo at libreoffice.org
Wed Mar 22 10:11:48 UTC 2017

On 22/03/2017 01:45, Ben Bucksch wrote:

> Do you have some suggestions, other than a new website?

Media outreach, as journalists - including bloggers, and articles which
are shared on social media, but are originating from an article in a so
called "magazine" (information repository) - are still the primary
source of information for the public at large.

I am definitely biased here, as I have been doing media outreach for a
number of years, but if you look at LibreOffice you can understand what
I mean, as the presence on media has been instrumental for the growth
and the success of the project (in addition, of course, to the product).

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo at libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0