New account dialog

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:04:32 UTC 2017

> I also I think users less familiar with clients, and email in general, don't think
> in terms of "accounts". They just have an email address, or if they don't they know
> they need one.  And when they want to use the email they say I'm going to log in to
> my email, not log in to my account.

Exactly what I thought! Make it "Create new Email Address" or something similar. I
would also maybe have two grouping areas, like this:Account Wizard

Not sure if Radiobuttons is the best choice here for convenience, but they could
auto-activate when writing the existing email address / picking the provider. Clarity
is important when we give either / or choices.

thanks,
   Axel