removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Tue Mar 21 18:03:14 UTC 2017

On 21/03/2017 18:06, opto at optosolar.com wrote:
> What I described in my last post (re: untagging) happens if only glodaquilla and a query for query.tags(...tagsArray) stay in the system.

While I don't understand what you're saying, I'd like to point out that
despite all the people who use GlodaQuilla, the add-on hasn't been
updated since 2011. So some things work, others don't. One thing that
doesn't work is due to the use of an interface that changed names:
rootFolder.ListDescendents(allFolders); - That's now spelled with an "a":

http://mesquilla.com/forum/glodaquilla/typeerror-with-thunderbird-51-0b2/

Most likely unrelated to your problem.

Jörg.