removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Tue Mar 21 15:02:17 UTC 2017

Andrew, thanks for all the info.

The following is part of what is happening. It is either a bug in tagservice or in the indexer.

My addon now nicely writes gloda results to a file like:

label(s)/headermessageID/folderpath

I see a problem when tags are removed:

example gloda output with tag:
$label3/20160820093021.3771C5C0A at qhmailout1.colt1.inetserver.de/Posteingang;aaa1 at some.com;

output after tag removed (per UI, not by code):

/20160819203619.64E2E5C0A at qhmailout1.colt1.inetserver.de/Posteingang;aaa1 at some.com;

Now, we have an empty label string returned for a headermessageID that has no longer a tag in the UI. Strictly speaking, this message should not have been returned by gloda, because there is no tag.

So it seems upon removing all tags, the indexer enters 57:<empty string> into the json. Instead, it should remove the 57:  entry alltogether (or was it 58 for tags?).

So either the tagservice does something to the keywords that is misinterpreted by gloda (it could set keywords to empty string in the header), or the indexer does it. In any case, the UI interprets it ok, the tag coloring is gone.

Klaus