removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Mon Mar 20 16:44:08 UTC 2017

I don't watch any TB bugzilla components anymore; there may be a known
regression.  Assuming there isn't, you'll want to turn on gloda logging
and see what it says.  See
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Thunderbird/Gloda_debugging#Log4Moz_Explicit_Logging

Note that I think the underlying logging infrastructure may have been
changed at some point.  You should see a massive amount of logging spew
after restarting with those preferences enabled.  If you don't, I'd look
into whether the log4moz code.

Andrew