removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Sat Mar 18 23:09:23 UTC 2017

Jim, Andrew: many thanks for poiting me to the spread operator.

At the moment, I am worried about the reindexing of tags into gloda.
1) in the sqlite, I have two gloda-id's of 2. Would that be expected (in messags table).
2) I observe that tags don't make it into gloda? Using glodaquiölla, I see that after setting a new tag, the message is indexed (meaning: dirty is removed from header, see glodauilla). Using the query for tags as described above, the number of results returned by the query does not change. I see 4 tagged messages in the 3 pane window, but gloda returns a count of 2.
The other day, I had a count of 3 (but only 2 messages with tags). After deleting the sqlite db, the count went down to 2. So removing tags did not seem to update gloda.
for the message list with 4 messages tagged, I again deleted the sqlite db. Now, after TB restart,  glodaquilla reports that no message is dirty, but the count of tags is 0.

Background info: as our IMAP server does not store keywords, I want to make an addon that can backup/restore tags for messages. To dublicate the tags on a second TB installation, also as precaution when TB looses tags (happened recently after an update - the message summaries for inbox were gone, and after repair, all tags were gone as well.

Any comments/help is appreciated,

Klaus