removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

Jim squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:02:44 UTC 2017

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 7:52 AM, opto at optosolar.com <opto at optosolar.com>
wrote:

> many thanks for that answer.
>
> How do I find all tagged messages? Would notability help?
>
> I get all tags by:    var tagArray = MailServices.tags.getAllTags({});
>
> This works: query.tags(tagArray[1],tagArray[2]);
>
> But I don't know how many tags there might be. So I tried to replace
> parameter list by apply: query_q.tags.apply(this,tagArray);

You shouldn't be using `this` there, since it's not the object whose method
you're calling; the object is `query_q`. Thus, you should use
`query_q.tags.apply(query_q, tagArray)`. But it would be simpler if you
just used the spread operator, available since Firefox 27:
`query_q.tags(...tagArray)`.

- Jim