AW: Re: removing query attributes from gloda - which are allowed now? (refer to Jonathan's anouncement of 2011)

opto@optosolar.com opto at optosolar.com
Sun Mar 12 12:52:13 UTC 2017

many thanks for that answer.

How do I find all tagged messages? Would notability help?

I get all tags by:    var tagArray = MailServices.tags.getAllTags({});

This works: query.tags(tagArray[1],tagArray[2]);

But I don't know how many tags there might be. So I tried to replace parameter list by apply: query_q.tags.apply(this,tagArray);

This throws an error in gloda: this_constraints is undefined, line 1529 in gloda.js.

What am I doing wrong? Or is there another way to get all tagged messages, can I use notability for that (I don't understand that concept yet, and it can't be googled, no results).

any help is appreciated,

Klaus