Now Hiring: Thunderbird Community Manager

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Fri Jul 7 19:57:00 UTC 2017

Hello Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that we are now hiring for a Thunderbird
Community Manager. Here is a tweet if you want to let the world know:

https://twitter.com/pkewisch/status/883412058385108992

Or straight to the job application if you prefer:

https://careers.mozilla.org/position/gh/727898

If you have contacts that would be a good fit for this job, please do
let them know. Or maybe you are actually the best candidate yourself?
Send us your resume and a cover letter and we'll take a look!

I will also be updating you soon on what has been going on lately, I
have some great news to share!

Thanks,
Philipp