The City Of Munich Now Wants To Abandon Linux And Switch Back to Windows - Slashdot

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 13:48:59 UTC 2017

The "compatibility" argument shows that effectively the product with the biggest
market share calls the shot. A lot of corporations like the integration of Mail with
MS Office, we have no viable alternative for this yet.

I still wonder whether tablet-compatibility also played a role in the decision towards
Windows 10?

I would also not be surprised if there was some "lobby" decisions made or if it is
more based on Bias.

Axel

Software Developer
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,