Setting up Thunderbird with Norton 360.

Óvári ovari123 at zoho.com
Fri Dec 22 23:07:59 UTC 2017

Recently we have had the same problem where ISPDB could not set up
university accounts. We were helping to set up university accounts for
someone who had a Mac computer. Unfortunately it did not work and the
University tech support only advised:

On 4/12/17 1:59 pm, Student.Centre wrote:
> Have you tried these steps?
> https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/Set-up-email-in-Mozilla-Thunderbird-8-0-f4726a9e-64d3-4494-9260-5762597fd1a6

The article mentioned refers to Mozilla Thunderbird version 8.0.
Thunderbird is currently at version 52. So the article seems very old.

A concern is that the article refers to en-ie which is Irish. Is this
correct?

Another concern is that the IMAP and POP is partner.outlook.cn and the
server name for SMTP is smtp.office365.cn. These are based in China. Is
this correct?

Would be nice if Thunderbird could configure university accounts
automatically...

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!