Setting up Thunderbird with Norton 360.

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Sat Dec 23 01:07:52 UTC 2017

Ovari,

Matt reported a specific issue with an AV product blocking and breaking
our dialog.

What you say appears to be an issue with the dialog not finding the
correct configuration for some specific university. That is to be
expected, as we cannot correctly know all configs for all domains.

The page you mention is a page by Microsoft. Indeed, they give Chinese
servers, which I presume is an error. Only Microsoft can correct their
website. The page has a feedback button. Use it.

Ben