Hardware for Thunderbird Core Developers

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:53:32 UTC 2017

"In fact, if reviewed now, we'd have to remove some people from the list
:-("

So wait your admitting that more frequent review might be better oversight?
Why would you want to wait a year and yet entitle people to grants of
hardware which you say if reviewed now they wouldn't be eligible for.

Seems more frequent reviews or a review upon the time of request would be a
more accountable way of spending donations?